This is a Bible based, eight session course that can deeply change our relationships with God, our spouses, family members and friends. Sessions are video based followed by participation discussion and interaction. Topics include:
- How to stop trying to read minds / clarifying our expectations
- How to listen well without being distracted, taking over, or giving advice
- Investigating the ways our families of origin related to each other and deciding not to perpetuate toxic habits
- Exploring and accepting our own feelings and responding to them in healthy, productive ways
- How to have a clean (versus dirty) fight
Books will be ordered by GC – participants may pay for the books at the first class. The EHR workbook and daily devotional totals $25 (this amount may be reduced through budget allocations). If you have taken this course before, a new workbook is all you need! Don’t let finances keep you away!
Register online here or at the Welcome Table at GC by Jan. 8.
Facilitators: Bill & Betty Casey
Location: Youth Room