10:30 am - 11:40 am
What To Expect
- Our service lasts about 1 hour and 10 mi. Join us in person or online.
- Messages and live music are engaging and biblically based. All ages enjoy them.
- GC Tots serves children birth-4 yrs. Loving caregivers share age-appropriate Bible stories and oversee playtime. We also have a mothers room available if your little ones would rather be closer to you.
- GC Big Kids is a child focused service geared for K-5th graders that meets at the same time.
- Middle school and high school students meet together to enjoy discussion groups based on relevant topics during part of our Sunday Service.
- Come just as you are because that’s what we do.
Special Service Information
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service ~ Saturday, Dec. 24, 6:00pm
O, come let us adore Him! We gather to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!
- Christmas Day Family Sing-A-Long Service ~ Sunday, Dec. 25, 10:30am
This is a relaxed, kid-friendly, “come in your pj’s” service with music and a kids message!
- New Year’s Day ~ Sunday, January 1, 10:30am
This is a family “Kids in Service” Sunday.
- Note: Childcare is not available on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Children are always welcome in our services! However, our nursery will be open for parents to use as needed and the service will be streamed into the nursery so all can hear.