"Let the little children come to me."
God has entrusted us as parents and a congregation to raise our kids to know, love, and follow Jesus. We take this charge seriously not just on Sundays, but every day of the week. Our children's ministry seeks to partner with parents and volunteers to make this happen.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
The safety of the children attending any of Grace Chapel’s services is our chief concern. For this reason, we have a series of security protocols in place:
- All GC employees and volunteers are screened with and must pass a federal background check
- All children must be checked in and given an ID sticker with a corresponding sticker for their parent/guardian. The child can only be taken out of a GC Kids program by the parent with the matching sticker.
- Every volunteer must follow Grace Chapel’s Volunteer Safety Procedures
- Each Sunday a “Sheriff” is designated to monitor the GC Kids areas for safety.
WEEKLY SUNDAY PROGRAMMING
GC Kids Worship - Meets During Our Worship Service
Children are always welcome in our worship service but if you are seeking an alternative for them, these opportunities might be just what you're looking for:
- Children from birth to 4 yrs. of age are welcome in our nursery. A nursing mom's room is also available. ***During COVID, only our preschool nursery is available.***
- Kiddos in Kindergarten through Grade 4 are welcome to learn about Jesus in GC Kids (what we call children's church).
Middle School - Meets in the Youth Room Following the Worship Set
Kids in grades 5-8 are welcome to join in a small group discussion where relevant age appropriate topics are discussed from a Christ centered perspective.
If you are interested in dedicating a child of any age, please contact our office and we will put you in touch with a pastor to talk more.