Welcome to Grace Chapel!
Hello, we are so glad you are here exploring. It is our hope you will find an accurate picture of who we are.
The most important thing you should know about Grace Chapel is that you are welcome here. It is our goal to make everyone who visits feel known, valued and loved. No matter who you are, where you come from or what your previous church experience was, you are welcome.
We know we can’t make you feel known, valued and loved all in just one visit so we hope you’ll keep coming back. In fact, it is our hope that you’ll love this church as much as we do and decide to call Grace Chapel home.
What to expect
Our weekend gathering meets on Sunday at 10:30am. Come just as you are because that’s what we do.
- Our service lasts about 1 hour and 10 mi. Join us in person or online.
- Messages and live music are engaging and biblically based. All ages enjoy them.
- GC Tots serves children birth-4 yrs. Loving caregivers share age-appropriate Bible stories and oversee playtime. We also have a mothers room available if your little ones would rather be closer to you.
- GC Big Kids is a child focused service geared for K-5th graders that meets at the same time.
- Middle school and high school students meet together to enjoy discussion groups based on relevant topics during part of our Sunday Service.
We’d love to hear from you. Contact us with any questions or leave a comment. Interested in a Life Group to connect and get to know others? We have that too!